Small in Size, Big in Features
The power you need, where you need it. PowerSnap.
EnergyMate® is the simple and affordable solution for marinas, RV campgrounds, and homes. Its compact size is ideal for any location and delivers power with a capacity of 120 amperes where you need it. Just like its big brother — PowerPort®—the EnergyMate® is built to last, featuring PowerSnap® panel technology to save you time and money.
- Non-conductive polycarbonate injection molded body with UV protection
- Prewired with standard copper to 200 amperes with separation of high and low-voltage
- Field wiring terminals to 2 AWG wire
- Lockable hinged door with standard padlock
- Photo-cell activated downward lighting with a 5W LED bulb and your choice of a clear, amber, or blue lens
- PowerSnap® panels
- Receptacles and breakers including 50A, 30A and 20A Marine/RV with matching breakers
- Brass connectors/stainless steel screws at all high-stress points
- UL certified, ADA compliant, and meets or exceeds all NEC and NFPA requirements
Mounting options – (1) Bracket mounting kit for mounting EnergyMate to a pole or pier (2) 42″ powder coated heavy duty 6063 marine grade aluminum stand for dock mounting
Up to (2) 3/4″ hose bibs with ADA compliant turn ball valves and brass backflow preventers
CATV and Internet/CAT5 connectors
Custom logos available
Metering both electric and water utilities (water only with optional stand)
Create a utility center with EnergyMate® and HydroLocker. By mounting EnergyMate® to the front of a HydroLocker, you can create a space-saving solution of power and storage in one place. Add a weather utility in the HydroLocker’s rear section for even more value — your customers will love it.
“I am very pleased with my HyPower EnergyMate power panel. It has been under water during two hurricanes and a Nor’easter. When the storms passed everything came apart easily to clean and reassemble. Even the breakers worked!”— Phil R., Satisfied Customer