Small In Size, BIG In Features
The power you need, where you need it with PowerSnap.
EnergyMate® is the simple and affordable solution for marinas, RV campgrounds and home. Its compact size is ideal for any location and delivers power with a capacity of 120 amperes where you need it. Just like its big brother — PowerPort®—the EnergyMate® is built to last featuring PowerSnap® panel technology to save you time and money.
- Non-conductive polycarbonate injection molded body with UV protection
- Prewired with standard copper wire to 200 ampere with provided non-metallic separation of high-voltage and low-voltage
- Field wiring terminals to 2 AWG wire
- Lockable hinged door with your padlock
- Photo-cell activated downward lighting with a 5W LED bulb and your choice of a clear, amber or NEW blue lens
- PowerSnap® panels
- Receptacles and breakers to include 50A, 30A and 20A Marine/RV with matching breakers
- Brass connectors/stainless steel screws at all high stress points for stronger assembly
- UL certified, ADA compliant, and meets or exceeds all NEC and NFPA requirements
Mounting options – (1) Bracket mounting kit for mounting EnergyMate to a pole or pier (2) 42″ powder coated heavy duty 6063 marine grade aluminum stand for dock/deck mounting
Up to (2) 3/4″ hose bibs with ADA compliant turn ball valves and brass backflow preventers on optional stand
CATV and Internet/CAT5 connectors
Custom logos available
Metering both electric and water utilities (water only with optional stand)
Create a utility center with EnergyMate® and HydroLocker. By mounting EnergyMate® to the front of a HydroLocker, you can create a space-saving solution for your boat slip, power and storage all-in-one. Add even more value to your marina by adding your own weather utility in the HydroLocker’s rear section — your customers will love it.
“I am very pleased with my HyPower EnergyMate power panel. It has been under water during two hurricanes and a Nor’easter. When the storms passed everything came apart easily to clean and reassemble. Even the breakers worked!”— Phil R., Satisfied Customer